Beat Chuck Roast With Important Tips!
Sick of just plain old hamburgers and hotdogs off the grill? Crank it up and try this tender and moist Beef Chuck Roast the next time you fire up your barbecue Pit..! And, it's real easy to grill with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- 3 – 3 lb Certified Angus Beef Chuck Roasts (approximate weight)
- 3 cups – Beef Broth infused with Garlic Powder to taste
- French Baguettes — 2 , 12-14” long
- Au jus from pan drippings
- Favorite bbq sauce heated on grill
Today's Tip : The thumb rule for injecting is to use 1-2ounces of marinade for every pound of meat. Insert the needle at an angle of 45° and slowly inject the liquid. Please see to it that the injections are evenly spaced so that the liquid is spread evenly throughout.
Get more tips & hacks here.....