What Say About This Recipe! Marvelous!!
These BBQ Bacon Jalapeno Poppers are SO GOOD! Stuffed with Stubb's barbecue sauce, gooey cheese, and bacon. Throw them on the grill for your next party!
As we all know, bacon makes everything better. You know what, though? So does barbecue sauce!
These spicy grilled jalapeño poppers are stuffed with an addictive mix of Stubb’s Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce, cheddar and cream cheese, and glazed bacon before being grilled until hot and bubbly.
The only challenging part to this recipe — apart from not scarfing the entire batch before your guests arrive — is making sure the poppers don’t fall through the grill grates.
Today's Tip : As you continue to grill the fat melts and sometimes may drip over the coals leading to flare ups. Always keep spray bottle filled with water handy and spray immediately.
Get more tips & hacks here.....
For the bacon:
- 12 ounces (8 to 12 slices) thick-cut smoked bacon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Stubb’s Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce
For the filling:
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup (about 3 ounces) coarsely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Stubb’s Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 12 medium-sized jalapeños
- Extra minced fresh chives to garnish
- 1 cup sour cream, to serve (optional) Method